Saturday 7 December 2013

My week in books (#14)



My week in books is a feature where I share things I've found interesting from the past week that concern books, literature and all things book blogging.

First up, we've probably all played Would You Rather? at some point or other. Here on Book Riot is a version for book nerds, giving you dilemmas such as: 
Would you rather...never be allowed to read the last chapter of a book but be able to read as many books as you want OR only be allowed to read one book a year, but be allowed to finish it?
Decisions, decisions.

Also on Book Riot, here is a collection of sweatshirts inspired by books. I love them all.

Flavorwire has a gallery here of the scariest monsters in children's literature. I agree with them all, but I'd also add in the witch from The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, and the spiders from Harry Potter and from the Lord of the Rings. What would you include?

Anna Reads has a great post here about gifts for people who love books. I'm a particular fan of the clothing she's highlighted (who doesn't want a Pride and Prejudice scarf?).

I love, love, love shoes, so when I saw this shoe, which is inspired by books, I fell in love.

And finally, if you haven't seen it yet, here's Jamie's (The Perpetual Page-Turner) annual end of year book survey. Go complete it, and let me know when you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...