Sunday 9 June 2013

The Sunday Post (#10)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Reviews this week on Girl!Reporter
Flawless by Lara Chapman
The Academy Game On by Monica Seles
Joyland by Stephen King
Code by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs

Non-book stuff this week on Girl!Reporter
Games of Thrones recap/review: The Rains of Castamere

Coming up next week on Girl!Reporter
Raven's Gate by Anthony Horowitz (review)

What's new with you? 

6 comments:

  1. Glad to have discovered your blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great week. I hope next week is too. Happy reading...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday's Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did manage to get a lot of reading done, so that is a good week.

      Sarah

      Delete
  3. I had to click on your review of Flawless when I saw it. Thanks for your honest opinion! I was on the fence as to whether or not I wanted to read it. I am also now lamenting how far behind I am on Game of Thrones...lol. Happy reading week!

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to like it, and then just found myself annoyed most of the time reading it.

      Don't lament, it's never too late to catch up with Game of Thrones!

      Sarah

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...