Sunday 14 April 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#3)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves, be they physical or virtual, sent to you for review, bought, or borrowed from the library.

Bought
I went second hand book shopping a couple of times this week, and picked up some great bargains, including books I've wanted to read, and some completely new ones that I'm taking a chance on.


When Will There Be Good News? by Kate Atkinson
44 Scotland Street by Alexander McCall Smith
Running in Heels by Anna Maxted
The Island by Victoria Hislop
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling









What did you add to your shelves this week?


2 comments:

  1. I wanted to read The Casual Vacancy, but I haven't seen great reviews about it. I hope you enjoy it though.

    Check out my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a mix of things about, but I was finally persuaded by a Time magazine review, where Lev Grossman loved it.

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...