Saturday 6 April 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#2)

Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books you've added to your shelves, be they physical or virtual, sent to you for review, bought, or borrowed from the library.

Borrowed
So I spent some time at my local library this morning (I'm still pretty old school), and picked up a few interesting reads...

Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling
A Family Daughter by Maile Meloy
The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts
Ban This Filth: Letters from the Mary Whitehouse Archive edited by Ben Thompson











What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I have to get back to Nora Roberts, her books are pretty good. I read her In Death series and quite liked them.

    Happy reading!
    My stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora Roberts is my go-to comfort fiction writer - I know what to expect but there's still room for a little surprise, I know they're going to be good, and I know they're well written.

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...