Sunday 31 March 2013

The Sunday Post (#1)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It's been freezing here lately, so when it's cold outside there's nothing better I like to do than curl up with a good book.

Reviews this past week on Girl!Reporter
Shiverton Hall by Emerald Fennell
Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce
Hostage Three by Nick Lake

Things to look for in the coming week on Girl!Reporter
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas (review)

2 comments:

  1. I will be interested in what you think of Throne of Glass. I've been trying to decide whether to buy it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so far, but I've only read nine chapters!

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...